Each set of boots come in a storage pouch and include 2 sets of interchangeable straps: black/white gingham and black/red zebra straps, as shown. *Please note-size 0 comes with red plaid straps and sunglasses straps.
- These are lightweight snow boots, not rugged boots. Long walks/runs on abrasive surfaces such as dirt, gravel and cement is not recommended. PVC sole is very durable ON SNOW; non-slip, waterproof, salt and snow melt chemical resistant. Sole is soft and supple so dogs can feel the ground under their paws which makes them very comfortable to walk in.
- Unlike mass market boots, our Velcro straps are proportionately sized to ensure a comfortable snug fit which will keep the boots on. Sizes 0-3 have narrow 3/8” straps, while sizes 4-7 have 5/8” straps with self-tightening cinch clip.
- Weatherproof fleece-lined soft shell outer with stretchy knit cuff. Logo label with size # on boots to keep multiple sets separate.
- Size Variance. The larger the dog, the larger the size variance between front and back paws. Accordingly, we’ve paired the size 7 with size 6, and size 6 with size 5 for back paws.
- Comfortable for indoor use when traction is needed on slippery floors
Note: Dogs cool themselves by perspiring through their pads. If you are using boots in warm weather, they should be worn for very short periods of time.
Sizes 0-3 Open straps. Stretch the cuff really wide and wiggle paw in carefully tucking in dew claws. Use your pups elbow as leverage to make sure their nails reach the very front of the boot. Tuck hair/fur into cuff and secure the velcro strap for a SNUG fit.
Sizes 4-7 Separate and fully open the velcro strap while leaving end of strap attached to boot. Then same as above. Adjust straps utilizing the cinch clip for SNUG fit.
Most dogs acclimate to the boots within 10 minutes. Be encouraging and offer treats! :)
What some of our customers are wearing-
Size 0- Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Papitese, Yorkie
Size 1- Maltese, Pomeranian, Yorkie
Size 2- Mini Schnauzer, Westie, Pug, Italian Greyhound, Boston Terrier, Corgi
Size 3- French Bulldog, Corgi, Puggle, Pug, Jack Russell
Size 4- Border Collie, Australian Shepherd, Standard Poodle, Cocker Spaniel, Med Goldendoodle
Size 5- American Bulldog, Husky, Labradoodle, PitBull, German Shephard
Size 6/5- Great Dane, Lg Golden Retriever, Husky, Lg Goldendoodle
Size 7/6- Leonberger, Bernese Mountain Dog