Each set of (4) boots come in a storage pouch and include 2 sets of interchangeable straps: black/white gingham and black/red zebra straps, as shown. *Please note - size 0 comes with red plaid straps and sunglasses straps.
- These are easy to walk in snow boots, not rugged boots. PVC sole is very durable on snow; non-slip, waterproof, salt and snow melt chemical resistant. Soles are durable for short city walks, but not recommended for long walks/runs on dry abrasive surfaces such as concrete or gravel.
- Unlike mass market boots, our Velcro straps are proportionately sized to ensure a comfortable snug fit which will keep the boots on. Sizes 0-3 have narrow 3/8” straps, while sizes 4-7 have 5/8” straps with self-tightening cinch clip.
- Weatherproof fleece-lined soft shell outer with stretchy knit cuff. Logo label with size # on boots to keep multiple sets separate.
- Size Variance. The larger the dog, the larger the size variance between front and back paws. Accordingly, we’ve paired the size 7 with size 6, and size 6 with size 5 for back paws.
- Comfortable for indoor use when traction is needed on slippery floors
Note: Dogs cool themselves by perspiring through their pads. If you are using boots in warm weather, they should be worn for very short periods of time.